Posted to alt.food.wine
Ian Hoare

Default Henye Tokaji??

Salut/Hi Mark Lipton,

le/on Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:21:31 -0500, tu disais/you said:-

>In an email today, Sam's advertises a 2000 5 Putts Tokaji from a
>producer named Henye for $27/500 mL. Anyone ever heard of this producer
>or can offer any comments about him/her? (poke, poke... Ian?)

I don't know of a producer called "Henye" though there is a 1st growth
vineyard of that name, Királyudvár has holdings there. BTW, I spent an
interesting ˝ hour wandering round their website yesterday.

(http://www.kiralyudvar.com)

The price is pretty low, though.

Have a look at Binney's web site - I think they may be able to give you a
price for comparison that would be valid in IL.

http://www.binnys.com

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare