Posted to ott.general,rec.food.baking,rec.food.equipment
Fred Ma

Default How to get instruction manual for Canadian Admiral "R2424 T"oven

Viviane wrote:
> Have you done a google? It's amazing what's lurking around the
> internet. You might even find if someone has taken them over and
> kept details.

Yes, and a Canada411 lookup. It seems that Whirlpool acquired certain
assets of Admiral (paraphrasing here), that Admiral was involved in
some litigation-type stuff, and that they also dealt in radioactive
materials. Though I will contact whirlpool, I'm not expecting a whole
lot from that because a google search doesn't turn up anything on the
model R2424 T. I get the feeling it's quite old. However, I'm there
must be many such ovens floating around. Just trying to figure out
how to use mine. (It may be that the "flight panel" controls are
quite common to ovens in general.)

Fred