Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rice paper chanh khang

Default Material for making spring roll summer roll

Chanh Khang is the Manufacturer and exporter of Banh da nem, banh
trang, spring roll wrapper, summer roll wrapper.
We have super thin and normal.
The size in form of round, square or triangle.

Our famous Vietnamese rice paper ( spring roll wrapper) ( banh trang )
( banh da nem are exported to many countries, to supermakets,
restaurants, hotels.
Japanese markets is our very potential market, alot of customers
satify about our products , no additive, no chemical, just made from
Mekong Delta Rice , Salt, and tapioca flour.

Contact: Chanh Khang Company
Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84-85590409
Skype: chanhkhang