Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
rick

Default wife swap vegan episode

"RobDar" > wrote in message
> issue of cd's? not sure I am following....

================
Collateral deaths. Vegetables are full of them. Millions upon
millions upon millions of animals die in crop production. Vegans
never seem to look at that issue. In this case, I would say that
overall the hunter family was causing fewer animal deaths for
their diets than the fruitcake vegan loons. One deer could feed
the family many meals for that one death. All vegans seem to
have is a simple rule for their simple minds, 'eat no meat.'
They never take into account the death and suffering that takes
place for their foods, and so they never compare any of their
foods to each other.