Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Default My unknown Tuo

The following Tuo arrived unexpectedly in a previous China Post
delivery. This photo is from TaoBao and my old note only indicates
Xiaguan 1999. The center logo is partially covered but another picture
and note says it was used by CNNP with the corresponding characters
across the bottom which you can't see. It also has symbol used for
Registered trademark. In the one case I understand Xiaguan used the
Crane logo and the other CNNP used the Zhong emblem. I'm hoping
someone can help clarify the matter. It's very tasty almost
harbingering the mysterious sweet note from aged puer, supposedly.

Thanks,
Jim

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...UnknownTuo.jpg