Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Digital Scale?

I have an Ultraship 35.2 lb Capacity, 0.1 ounce Accuracy to 2lbs, 0.2
ounce Accuracy over 2lbs.

With postage I paid about $28 on eBay, or rather my brother did because
I've never used eBay so persuded him to do the "bidding" for me.

I had been using a smaller capacity scale for a long time. I'm happy
with this. There are larger capacity sizes but the low end accurary
goes up as the total capacity gets higher and 35 pounds is plenty for
me. It has both battery and AC adapter.

I went with Ultraship because it was recommended a number of times by
someone on the BBGA list:
"Meadowpines scales - I've dealt with them a number of times, and have
always been happy
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmea...-scalesQQhtZ-1 "

-Marylouise