Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
dh@.

Default Dutch says " don't become a vegan" (was: vegetarians aren't hypocrites)

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 22:29:26 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote

>>>This "get to experience life" thing is absurd and it's hard to believe
>>>anyone believes in it!

>> Billions of animals live because of people who eat meat. The task of
>> my opponents has never been accomplished,

>It's been accomplished a thousand times.

Not once. Just as you did not do it in your last post, and will not do it
in any future post, you have never done it at all. That's why you can't
provide a single example of it ever being done.

> and it is: to explain why
>> we should disregard the animals' lives, when considering human influence
>> on animals.

>We don't "disregard their lives",

Then explain what sort of regard you give them. But you can't, because
you give them none at all.