Debbie Deutsch

Default KitchenCraft cookware and waterless cooking

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" > wrote in news:GHzeb.16596
:

> In article >,
> "Rich Bednarski" > wrote:
>
>> What is it about this cookware that is so unique that it can't be
>> manufactured and sold through conventional retail outlets?

> Whatever it is, it's the same thing that makes Amway shampoo so unusual
> that it can't be manufactured and sold through conventional retail
> outlets.
>
> In other words, nothing.
>
> People get so suckered by marketing, it's not funny. Nobody seems to
> think.

So how do you explain Cyndi?

Sometimes I think that she got suckered in too, but can't accept that that
may have happened to her, so she gets upset when people don't buy her
assertions.

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a throw-
away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if and when