Dan Levy

Default Is there a Heavy Dough mixer?

Mix batter in two batches? If there's eggs in odd numbers, beat them first
then measure out half per batch.

Or, will the mixer head detach from the stand to use as hand mixer in larger
bowl? Dunno about Kitchenaid but my Mixmaster will. You could check garage
and yard sales. If desperate you could try chucking a beater in a hand held
electric drill, that would give you a fair amount of power.