Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,sci.crypt
dh@.

Default Life can have positive value

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:23:38 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 03:29:55 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>
>>><dh@.> wrote
>>>
>>>My apologies,

>> Wow. It's a start...lol...but probably the end as well.
>>
>>>how do you know it's lame?

>> In regards to considering whether or not life can have
>> positive value for farm animals, they are even lamer than
>> you are, and you can't do it at all. That's how I know. There
>> sure is a lot of sad humor in this shit.

>You're sad all right, but not funny.

Some of your stupidity is humorous in a sad way. Goo's too
.....in fact much of Goo's was hilarious. In this case it's just funny
in a sad way that you couldn't figure it out to begin with, and it's
funny that any people are lamer than YOU/"ARAs" at thinking
about whether or not life can have positive value. They're not
even better than Goo.