Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Default Crock Pot Recipes ?

TODD TAMANEND CLARK wrote:

>>Wendy Baker wrote:
>>
>>Not a recipe, but you could adapt a good bison or venison
>>stew to the crock pot, and it should work out well.

> I was hoping that would be the case!
>
> _ _ _ _
> Name: Todd Tamanend Clark
> Age: 53
> Location: The Monongahela River
> Nations: Onodowaga & Lenape
> Continent: Turtle Island
> Profession: Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist
> Collects: Native American Items & 1960s Psychedelia
> http://tinyurl.com/9y6l4

Todd, I'm looking for venison recipes as the guys have had a successful
hunt. They won't be home until late tomorrow so I have time to get
recipes and necessary supplies. I found this site helpful and a few
could be done in the crockpot.
http://www.recipezaar.com/r/372/310/311

PS. I hear you on the lactose intolerance!