Richard's ~JA~

Default Is there a Heavy Dough mixer?

I have "aged" into being just a bit impaired wrist strengthwise when
mixing cookie dough, and I'd like to know of a recommendation for
something simple and economical I could get to use for this task. I do
enjoy taking fresh baked cookies aboard for my Marines to enjoy, but
even thinking about mixing that heavy dough is painful. I do have a
Kitchenaid mixer with it's original three types of beaters, and maybe
the single "blade" type of beater could work my flours through the mix,
but the mixer is just the 300 model. The bowl fitting it is too small
for the amount of batter I most often use (containing four cups of the
flours, along with the butters, chips, nuts and other bits of things).

As it is now I use my "stick" type of hand beater for creaming the
butter into the sugars and then the eggs, then I move the bowl into the
sink bottom so as to have an easier "leverage strength" for folding the
flours into that. So, to all you so helpful cooks, is there some sort
of heavy-duty electronic kitchen tool that isn't beyond a fifty dollar
range that I could look into getting for just this one painful task?

Picky ~JA~