Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
W. Baker

Default Crock Pot Recipes ?

In alt.support.diabetes TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:
: I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
: crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
: with it.

: My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
: game.

: I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
: and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
: diabetes and lactose intolerance.

: Any suggestions?

: - - - -
: TODD TAMANEND CLARK
: Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian

: Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
: Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
: Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2004)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc3
: Nova Psychedelia (2-CD: Vocal, 2005)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc4

Not a recipe, but you could adapt a good bison or venison stew to the
crock pot and it shuld work out well.

Wendy