Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Maxim Voronov

Default Tea Retailers in Ontario

niisonge wrote:
> > Any recommendations?

> Why not try Chinatown in downtown Toronto? Ten Ren is there, and there
> is another tea store called Fujian Brand Tea, Canada Ltd. on Spadina,
> south of Dundas.
>
> You could also try House of Tea at 1017 Yonge Street (near the Rosedale
> subway station).

I am just starting to explore the Chinatown. Ten Ren in Canada is way
to expensive -- much more pricy than in the US. I'll have to check out
the Fujian Brand Tea. Sounds like they specialize in Mainland teas. I
have heard of House of Tea, and it's on my to see list next time I get
to Toronto.

Any places that carry good Taiwanese oolongs?