Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default used leather

I'm vegetarian, but am planning to try veganism to see if it helps
a particular health problem, which I 've heard veganism can help.

As for the leather thing, I buy used purses made of leather at a
thrift shop, but as for shoes.....man, the fake leather look-alike
shoes cost a lot more. I don't buy the shoes used. I've seen
the thinking that wearing it might inspire others to do the same,
but I just think people will wear leather and etc. whether I do or
not, so that part of it doesn't make much difference.