Posted to alt.food.wine
Tom S

Default low expectations, some exceeded (Jaboulet, Long-Depaquit )

"DaleW" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Have you been MIA for a few weeks? Someone (hunt?) posted a note to me
> a couple weeks ago that I think was meant for you (winemaking
> questions).

Hi, Dale -

Yeah, I've been busy with the crush until recently. My 2005 Chardonnay is
perking along in the fermenters now and doesn't require so much attention at
the moment. Looks like really classic stuff from perfectly ripe fruit with
good sugar/acid balance. Not as hot as the 2004.

I connected with Hunt and pointed him in the right direction. I have a
friend in New Mexico (a fellow winemaker).

Tom S