Posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

Default Topping for Pumpkin Cheesecake

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Again I come to the experts for advice -- this time a recipe. Does
> anyone have anything interesting that could be used to top a pumpkin
> cheesecake??? Hopefully nothing too elaborate. Any and all
> suggestions much appreciated.

I think this is a case where simple is best. I would stick to whipped
cream. You could flavor the cream with some spices. You could mix some
crushed pralines with the whipped cream Crème fraiche might be a nice
alternative. Traditional fruit toppings don't seem right for pumpkin
cheesecake. I think chocolate would be overpowering.