Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

Default Tea Retailers in Ontario

Maxim Voronov > wrote:

>I recently moved to the Niagara Region of Ontario and am looking for
>some good tea retailers. I don't mind traveling as far as Toronto
>area. The only major retailer I know in the Toronto area is Capital
>Tea, but they don't have too many oolongs, it seems. I am most
>interested in Chinese and Taiwanese teas, and especially in oolongs.
>Any recommendations?

I asked my friend in Kitchener and he suggests:

+Distinctly Tea is worth the drive from anywhere, but they do sell
+online. I might say they have too many herbals, but there are an awful lot
+of herbal possibilities. They have a great black selection. Many hundreds
+of loose teas. It's in Waterloo, and online at http://distinctlytea.com/
--scott