Posted to rec.food.baking
Jesse

Default Having problems with our proofbox

We have a proofbox at work , that holds 2 speedracks worth of pans (but is
not a roll-in). On the bottom, it has a unit, that heats water for steam.
The water is plumbed into it, so we don't have to manually fill it. The unit
has broken down, and after being able to rig it for years, I would like to
get a new one, but can't find one other than for specific model proof boxes.
Has anyone ever seen any product that might fits our needs? The proofbox
itself is over 20 years old, but the cabinet is in excellent shape. It was
made by a company called Wilder. They no longer have something to replace
they said. All their current units fit into forms in their current model
proofboxes.

Thanks for any help,
Jesse