Posted to rec.food.baking
Lisa's Gourmet

Default fudge

You might want to try the following recipe. I have adapted this from my
bulk recipe. My catering customers RAVE over it....

1 11 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is best)
1 11 oz. bag milk chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is best)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. vanilla

In a heavy saucepan, combine milk and heavy cream, heat just till tiny
bubble appear.
Remove from heat and add in chocolate. Let sit a few minutes, then whisk or
stir together till combined.
Stir in vanilla.
Spread in a parchment paper lined 9x9x2 pan.
Chill till set and firm.
Remove from pan and cut into squares & serve.

Enjoy!

Lisa
Lisa's Gourmet Confections and Foods
http://www.emotigear.com/LisasGourmet