Old 01-11-2005, 08:21 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Lisa's Gourmet

Default fudge

You might want to try the following recipe. I have adapted this from my
bulk recipe. My catering customers RAVE over it....

1 11 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is best)
1 11 oz. bag milk chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is best)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. vanilla

In a heavy saucepan, combine milk and heavy cream, heat just till tiny
bubble appear.
Remove from heat and add in chocolate. Let sit a few minutes, then whisk or
stir together till combined.
Stir in vanilla.
Spread in a parchment paper lined 9x9x2 pan.
Chill till set and firm.
Remove from pan and cut into squares & serve.

Enjoy!

Lisa
Lisa's Gourmet Confections and Foods
http://www.emotigear.com/LisasGourmet

"vicki nixon" wrote in message
Hi
i've been searching and got no where,
does anyone know how to make soft chewy fudge rather than crumbly melt in
the mouth fudge is it the recipe or the temp ?
any help would be great oh and while i'm here i tried to make caramel
flavour fudge using brown sugar but it tasted bitter any help here would
be
great.
thanks