Posted to alt.food.vegan
Taemon

Default Beets

C. James Strutz wrote:

> "Taemon" > wrote in message
>> A couple of days ago I placed a recipe called "Beets and their
>> greens". Maybe that is to your liking.

> Thanks, I saw that. Unfortunately, these beets came without their
> greens and so that recipe is out of the question.

Well, you could use another leafy vegetable. But I, like you, don't
really like beets and I prefer dishes were they are blended in with
some other prominent taste. White wine, you say. That sounds good.

In the meantime, Michael posted a recipe with... peanuts. Apparently
somebody else liked that combination :-)

T.