Posted to alt.food.vegan
Taemon

Default Beets

C. James Strutz wrote:

> Like Taemon, I received a lot of something in my vegetable
> subscription that I don't know what to do with - beets. Anyone have
> any good ideas what to do with beets aside from borcht?

I used to have a great recipe for beets, but I can't find it :-( It
involved a little chopped onions, some oatmeal and copious amounts
of... peanut butter. Make into balls, fry. I know it sounds weird but
it was perfectly balanced out. Of course, now I don't know the amounts
:-( Feel like experimenting? ;-)

A couple of days ago I placed a recipe called "Beets and their
greens". Maybe that is to your liking.

T.