Old 30-10-2005, 11:47 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Billy Mumphrey

Default Baking with Olive Oil

You're right Wayne. The poster was asking for a good book or website and I
shouldn't have responded if I didn't know of one.

What I want to say is that few people are instinctive about cooking, baking,
archery, you name it today. We have also grown afraid to experiment. This
probably wasn't the time to make that point.

BM

"Wayne Jones" wrote in message
"Billy Mumphrey" bmumph @ yahoo.com wrote this dumb ignorant response in
message ...
We all have to have our hand held today before we will attempt anything
other than drive to work and back.

Just do it. If it doesn't work to your liking, experiment a bit. Cut
the Internet umbilical cord and wing it.

BM

That's a really dumb response.
a proper response might save a failure, time and ingredients
a proper response might provide some good ideas one might not have
considered.
I like to experiment but it's informed. I like to have some understanding
of the principles involved which you certainly didn't provide.
A newbie, fearing that people might consider them stupid, might never
post again after getting your reply.

Wayne