Old 30-10-2005, 08:55 PM posted to rec.food.baking
Wayne Jones

Default Baking with Olive Oil

"Billy Mumphrey" bmumph @ yahoo.com wrote this dumb ignorant response in
message ...
We all have to have our hand held today before we will attempt anything
other than drive to work and back.

Just do it. If it doesn't work to your liking, experiment a bit. Cut the
Internet umbilical cord and wing it.

BM

That's a really dumb response.
a proper response might save a failure, time and ingredients
a proper response might provide some good ideas one might not have
considered.
I like to experiment but it's informed. I like to have some understanding of
the principles involved which you certainly didn't provide.
A newbie, fearing that people might consider them stupid, might never post
again after getting your reply.

Wayne