Posted to rec.food.baking
EmotiGear

Default Cheesecake

I've been making cheesecakes for many years, and in my experience, slow and
easy wins the race, especially with cheesecakes. You might try this:
Cooking at a lower temperature, for a longer amount of time will work too.
Example: if the recipe calls for 350 degrees for 50 minutes, try lowering
the temperature to 325 degrees for 1 hour, 15 minutes. Prop oven door open
and let cake sit until oven is completely cooled. Remove cake to wire rack
& let cool until room temperature. Place in fridge overnight, at a minimum.
You'll get the best flavor.

Lisa
Lisa's Gourmet
Confections and Foods -- Home of THE "Perfect Cheesecake"
http://www.emotigear.com/LisasGourmet/