Debbie Deutsch

Default KitchenCraft cookware and waterless cooking

"Rick & Cyndi" > wrote in news:k0neb.646409
$uu5.104565@sccrnsc04:

> "Vox Humana" & Cyndi" <
>
> <snip>
>
>: If one can't trust the opinions of people on the internet then
> why do you
>: seem so agitated when people aren't buying your claims about
> the cookware?
>: I take exception to your assertion that Debbie is being biased
> and you are
>: not. You said that the stuff was good. All we asked is why it
> was good,
>: why it was better than similar cookware, why one wouldn't be
> better off
>: using a microwave, and so on. I take it that your response is
> something
>: akin to "my dog ate my homework."
>:
>: ========
>
> No Vox... I really don't care if people like or "buy" my opinion.
> Debbie kept repeating the opinions she read... and opinions are
> simply that. Opinions. I told her and others that I NO LONGER
> had all of the information papers that I had from "back then".
> Good grief, that was nearly 20 years ago, 2 husbands, 3 houses
> and a few apartment moves ago!!
>
> My original response was to somebody else whom I advised that
> "Waterless" cookware was good, I actually use it but I would not
> recommend buying it from one of those "shows" unless they just
> liked spending money. There are plenty of other sellers that
> sell similar units for far less money.
>
> So no, my dog didn't eat my homework - I'm no longer in school
> and didn't feel that I needed to keep it. Period. I'm not
> selling it so why would I need to keep it?

Cyndi,

It is Vox who has quoted other opinions, not I. All I have been asking
is for an explanation about what makes "waterless" cookware different and
why similar results cannot be obtained using regular good quality
cookware or different methods.

A simple explanation is all I expected or hoped for. If the explanation
is too complicated for you to be able to remember it, it also would have
been difficult for you to present to your audience.

Debbie

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if