Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

Default cupcake liners

How rumors get started, smile.

Just to clarify... Martha had nothing whatsoever to do with the
cupcakes for wedding cake concept on the show. I never even saw the cup
cakes that the competitors turned down. When the competitors said
something about not choosing it because cup cakes need liners Martha
and her daughter said: You don't need liners. End of topic. That was
all they said. The point being the team tossed out an option based on a
false assumption.

As for her selling silicone muffin tins or cup cake liners... your
guess is as good as mine. She obviously said nothing about that. I
personally like her products very much, but since they re-designed her
website I can't figure out how to buy any products on line there now.
Maybe they've stopped selling except at K-Mart.

I watch the final few minutes of Martha Apprentice when I can remember
to do so because I find her comments in the board room, and those of
her daughter and her assistant, quite interesting.

I'm not a Martha groupie but I have a lot of respect for her and I've
learned from her over the years. I don't really go for the Martha
bashing that seems popular everywhere.

-Marylouise