Posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar

Default cupcake liners

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:14:34 GMT, "Vox Humana" >
wrote:

>"Arri London" > wrote in message
>
>> > Personally I find cupcake wedding cakes just a touch downmarket despite

>> what Martha Stewart may think.

>Well, not as downmarket as a KrispyKream wedding cake.

I actually saw a wedding cake with cupcakes many years ago and it was
lovely.

It was for a garden wedding down south. The main cake was in the shape
of a big brimmed hat, something that echoed the bride & her
bridesmaids. There were flowers all over it and trails of "ribbons"
off the brim and every 6 or 8 inches on each of these ribbons was a
cupcake, made up to look like a small nosegay. I am not sure if the
description can make it sound nearly as unusual and charming it was.

Boron