slim

Default "Campaign to Educate Chinese Staff"

NYC XYZ wrote:

> A silver lining?

Perhaps.

But then, the Chinese have a long history of ****ing over thier own.

--
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraq.html

"How many American casualties is Saddam worth?
The answer is not very damned many."
- Dick Cheney, Seattle, August 1992

Donald Rumsfeld: "If you're asking if there's a direct
link between 9/11 and Iraq, the answer is no."
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4865948/

On May 01, 2003, President Bush declared that,
"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended."

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain --
I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the
interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they
say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody
an explanation. "
- George Bush, Washington Post, 11-19-02