Default cupcake liners

Michelle-

> I'm baking a cupcake wedding cake in April for my neice. I'd like to
> find liners with a wedding theme -- preferably not silver or gold.
> Maybe white with wedding bells, or something like that?

Maybe this is off topic... but I caught the boardroom part of Martha's
Apprentice recently and the project had been wedding cakes. There was
something said about cupcakes. The team commented about needing liners
and Martha and her daughter both burst out "You don't need liners!!" I
can see where trying to remove the liners would actually be a hassel
and serving without would be neater all the way around. It wouldn't
have occurred to me, which is why I couldn't be an Apprentice. <G>

I don't have any of her books to look at but they're readily available
for brousing at the library or most bookstores to see what she does
with cupcakes for formal events. I assume they'd be baked in Silicone
pans, which give perfect definition, but are expensive. I see Target
has a really good buy for standard muffin pans in Silicone. That's
almost half of what I've see that size for elsewhere.

Enjoy!
-Marylouise