Boron Elgar

Default Zocor - evil, evil, evil

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:26:48 GMT, Dan Abel > wrote:

>In article >,
> Boron Elgar > wrote:
>

>> If you do not like the care your physician is giving you, he does not
>> listen to your concerns, and you remain his patient, I'd say the
>> problem is you. Find another doctor.

>I'm generally pretty happy with him. When you don't feel well,
>sometimes you just want to whine.

Well understood, then,

>> Diabetics are of particular risk for cardiovascular disease. Statins
>> are valuable in treating lipid problems.

>Yeah. The problem isn't so much with the doctor, it's with getting old.
>I don't advise it.
>
>:-)

Think of the alternatives!

I wander the earth courtesy of the miracles of modern medicine and
believe me, I am no spring chicken!

Do keep at your MD about the BG readings, though. If your readings are
so off that you are not feeling well, he really needs to help you
tweak your meds. Some docs are more laissez faire than others. I am
fortunate in having one who lets me treat my T2 almost like a T1...I
have 5 meds to choose from and I dose depending on how my readings
are. There are not too many MDS that will play that game, but since my
Hba1C is usually 5.6 or so, she knows it works for me. That is
key...finding what works for you.

Best of luck.

Boron