dt-b

Default Survey for a class

Thanks to everyone that took my survey. I really appreciate it. I
realize that there are places where I could have given better options
to choose from. I will try to improve upon it before taking the next
iteration out. It was never intended to be a controlled study (I don't
even know why someone would bother with the results of a controlled
study).

As far as it being USA only type survey, I should have mentioned in the
targeted to the USA audience only, hence the bias.

At this point, I have closed the survey for analyzing the results.
Thanks once again.
dt-b