Anders Tørneskog

Default Hafner Kosher Wines - Organic?

"Michael Pronay" > skrev i melding
> ... And if you have health problems with wine, please
> stay away from any wine. Hafner's (or any kosher or organically
> grown) wines do contain alcohol - just like any other wine.

Alcohol? How about sulphur, tannins, flavonoids and a myriad other organic
substances possibly present in wines that may prove unhealthy to certain
individuals allergic to any of these? Admittedly a minuscule minority
compared to those with alcohol problems...
An entirely different question is whether these so called organically grown
wines do contain less of such potentially (for the very few unlucky people)
hazardous substances? I have some doubts as to there being any real
difference...
Anders