Default Pencas de maguey asados?

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

> There is one herb I don't have and will have to get, and that is epazote to
> put into my beans. I don't know what it's called in the botanical sense nor
> English. On my to-do list now.
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,
According to Diana Kennedy, epazote is also known as Mexican tea or
wormseed.
Botanically it can be called Teloxys or Chenopodium ambrosioides.
I did notice this past spring/summer that epazote plants were sometimes
available at the local Home Despot.
Fortunately for me, I have a local Hispanic market that usually carries
fresh epazote ( the dried is worthless IMO ).
I hope that this was in some way helpful.

Jim