Professor

Default 2 Barbaresco, 1 CdR, 1 Dao, 1 St. Julien

"DaleW" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I think she used chuck roast. As far as I know, she jind of combined 2
> recipes, one from Biba Caggiano's "Northern Italian Cooking", and one
> from the
> www.made-in-italy.com website (she didn't use any lard, dammit). Who
> wrote the Passion for Piedmont book? Do you like it?

A Passion for Piedmont was written by Wine Spectator columnist Matt Kramer.
Strangely there don't seem to be a lot of books about Piedmontese cuisine,
at least not in English. I haven't yet decided how much I like it as I've
only had the book for 2 days. I'm starting the Brasato di Manzo al Vino
Rosso today to eat tomorrow. I'll also make Risotto con Vino Rosso to go
with it. I'll let you know how it turns out.