Kentucky

Default Flavor Aroma of Concord Wines from Fresh Juice

Newbie question.
Started with 120 pounds of fresh homegrown grapes. Stemmed sorted and
crushed by hand. Squeezed/strained juice through a fine mesh bag.
Discarded pomace.
Used a gallon of water and 8 pounds of sugar to get 6 gallons of juice
at SG of 1.107 and an TA of 6.
Then added the recommended Campden, pectin, yeast nutrients and a day
later lots of yeast.
Racked from primary to glass carboys at SG 1.030 (4 days) and again to
clean carboys at SG .994 (12 more days). Added 1 Campden tab per gallon
at the .994 racking and again at each of the next 2 rackings and have
since racked once more (no Campden)to get off sediment.
Wine is now light red, clear and in carboy with airlock and no sediment
and no bubbles. Have tasted wine at last racking and it seems really
dry without the expected bold grapey Concord flavors.
When would it be safe to bottle this batch ?
Is it drinkable now ?
If I prefer a sweet fruity wine what would you suggest I add to it ?
Thanks in advance for any help.