smithfarms pure kona

Default Coffee maker/brewer

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:38:14 -0400, "Dee Randall"
> wrote:

>"notbob" > wrote in message
>> On 2005-10-14, <RJ> > wrote:
>>
>>> There's something about a cone filter that makes a better pot of

coffee.
>>> Maybe it directs more of the water through the grounds.

>> No. In fact, the paper cone filter absorbs some of the aroma and
>> flavor components of coffee. Try a French press for the best brew.
>>
>> nb

>Bob, how did you get started using a French press. Coffee coming out

of it
>tastes like drinking either Turkish coffee or the coffee we made on

the farm
>where we threw a handfull of coffee into a boiling pot of water and

let it
>sink to the bottom --
>When did you start liking the French press.
>Dee Dee

When you have great fresh roasted coffee, a French Press is the best,
I agree. You get all of the flavor. If it is junk and old coffee,
that's the full flavor you'll get as well.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee