kilikini

Default Coffee maker/brewer

"C & S" > wrote in message
> I am looking to buy a quality coffee maker and would greatly appreciate

the
> opinion of this group regarding the brand they judge to make a decent cup

of
> coffee. I've had a Black & Decker, a Mr. Coffee and a Phillips (soon to

be
> buried). I've looked into the Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer, which

has
> have a four and 1/4 star review on Amazon. However, before I make the
> splurge, I would appreciate your opinion. What brand do you own and would
> you recommend it? Thank you for your imput.
> --

We have a Bunn that I bought for my husband last year for Christmas. He
swears by them. The last one he had was from 1950! Yes, they're expensive
for what amenities you get, but it makes a pot of coffee in 3 minutes
because it continuously keeps water hot. It doesn't have to heat the water
first. If I need hot water for cooking, I just fill up the Bunn and
instantly hot water comes out. Saves on waiting for the water from the tap
to heat up, anyway.

kili