smithfarms pure kona

Default Coffee maker/brewer

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:35:29 -0400, "C & S"
> wrote:

>I am looking to buy a quality coffee maker and would greatly

appreciate the
>opinion of this group regarding the brand they judge to make a decent

cup of
>coffee. I've had a Black & Decker, a Mr. Coffee and a Phillips (soon

to be
>buried). I've looked into the Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer,

which has
>have a four and 1/4 star review on Amazon. However, before I make

the
>splurge, I would appreciate your opinion. What brand do you own and

would
>you recommend it? Thank you for your imput.

If you google for alt.coffee--another usenet group and put in the line
"What coffee maker should I get" you will find a recent thread with 27

Good luck.

with aloha from a coffee farmer...
Thunder

smithfarms.com