C & S

Default Coffee maker/brewer

I am looking to buy a quality coffee maker and would greatly appreciate the
opinion of this group regarding the brand they judge to make a decent cup of
coffee. I've had a Black & Decker, a Mr. Coffee and a Phillips (soon to be
buried). I've looked into the Bunn NHB Professional Home Brewer, which has
have a four and 1/4 star review on Amazon. However, before I make the
splurge, I would appreciate your opinion. What brand do you own and would
you recommend it? Thank you for your imput.
--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)