Steve

yogini wrote:
> A Yahoo group I belong to has long been plagued by a troll. People are
> always posting about what horrible thing she's done now and how we
> really ought to do something to get rid of her. She eats this up.
> Last year she started taunting people through IMs. There were numerous
> posts on the list about the horrible things she's done through IMs and
> how she just won't leave people alone.
>
> She IMd me a few months ago. I ignored her. After only three tries,
> she went away and I haven't heard from her since.
>
> -Anna

Smart move. I used to visit a web board with a similar troll. Omnivore,
woman, seemed addicted to the internet and arguing.

I am ashamed to say that she pulled me a few times down to her level.

I finally had enough and left the board( web boards need usenet strength
kill files ).

I feel much more at peace, I get better stuff done with my time, and it
is like she never existed.

Cheers

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/