Mike \Piedmont\

Things are going good, woke up and sliced off all the meat from the 6
turkey breast (which were brined in TFM brine for 3 days. Yes 3 days or
not at all!)

The hardest part about slicing up the turkey is not eating all the
scraps until you feel stuffed!

Now for step two of TFM turkey, I've said it before and I know ya'll
been lazy and haven't tried it yet. As the old saying goes, you can lead
a pig to the trough, but you can't make it eat!

Take turkey carcasses, break them all up so they will pack together
well. Take your turkey fryer with strainer inside, add the broken up
turkey carcasses, plus skin, along with the juice left over in the igloo
from resting over night.

Cover all this with water to about 1-2 inches over the bones. Place the
entire contraption on your turkey fryer burner. Bring to a boil then
reduce and simmer for, say about 1 hour.

Ok, now remove the strainer, let cool a bit, start separating meat bits
from bone and skin. Discard skin and bones, strain the broth, toss back
in the meat bits. Add extra meat from what you sliced if you like. Or,
add meat at a later time.

Now you can stop here if you like and freeze the broth in freezer bags
or whatever you have until for later. Use for making bread stuffing, cut
it with a bit more water and boil rice in the broth for zippy rice or do
as I do.

Take the broth with meat bits, add you favorite vegetables, to the
proportions that you like, make it as you please for an incredible soup!

I've added any thing from broccoli, green beans, diced tomatoes, onion,
raisins, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, cauliflower, rice, barley, heck,
whatever trips your trigger!

I'm telling you that this broth makes the best dang broth for soups that
you will go nuts! It doesn't require any extra seasoning at all! Plus
the light smoky flavor is excellent!