Default De Longhi Sorrento Espresso/Cappuccino Maker

Hi

I've never posted here before, but this looked like a good place to ask
about the above (deLonghi Sorrento).

I work in a charity shop & recently aquired a Sorrento coffee maker.
Unfortunately as it was a donation, it came without instructions. I
have worked out how to work the espresso part of the machine, but have
absolutely *no* idea how to use the 'milk frothing' part ... the
problem is that there is only one on/off switch (no separate switch to
activate the 'frothing' function).

It's clearly a very basic model, but it makes wonderful coffe & I'd
love to know how to make cappuccinos with it.

If anyone is able to help with this, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks,

Anna.