Old 10-10-2005, 10:25 PM
cathyxyz

Default MasterCook - don't call us, we'll call you....

I sent the following email to MasterCook i.e. ValuSoft yesterday....

Subject: MasterCook 9.0

I would like to purchase a copy of MasterCook, but it seems it is only
available for purchase (and shipping) on-line in the USA only. I would
also be very interested to know why this is.

As I live in South Africa, could you please advise where/ how I could
order a copy?

Thanks

Cathy

This is the reply I got:

"Thank you for contacting me.

For International Support or ordering, please use the following link:
http://www.valusoftsupport.com/KBArticle.asp?kbid=2813

Customer Service
ValuSoft
www.valusoft.com"

This bit really "amused" me:

#
THQ UK
TECHNICAL SUPPORT If you are experiencing technical problems with this
game, and cannot find the solution in the troubleshooting section,
please visit our website at www.valusoftsupport.com

If you are still experiencing problems, call our Technical Support Line
on +44 (0) 870 608 0047 (national/international call rates apply)

Mon Fri 08:00 to 19:00 GMT, Sat 09:00 to 17:00 GMT

Please have the following information ready before you call:
# Name of the program you are using
# Video card brand and model name
# A detailed description of the problem

If anyone can explain how this link would be helpful to me, I would be
very grateful.

--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)