Momzilla

Taemon wrote:
> Momzilla wrote:
>

>>Taemon wrote:

>>TVP: Texturized Vegetable Protien.

> Sort of vegetable minced meat?

yes, kinda. It is dry and needs to be reconstituted in a broth.

>>Have you ever tried a mix of Tahini and Miso as a spread?

> I've never tried miso! I've seen, it though. But I thought it was
> supposed to be boiled, you know, for broth. How does it work?

http://www.southrivermiso.com/index_river.html
This is my favorite brand of Miso. The site has recipes.

You can mix Tahini and miso together for a "cheesy" spread.

>>Yes, I think this group can be saved. We just have to keep posting
>>food ideas and discussions. I'll try to put in more time. I've been
>>very lax for sometime.

> Don't hurry on my account. But let's try not to feed the trolls, pun
> not intended.
>
> T.

The trolls will eat whatever they like. I just don't take their bait in
return.

-nancy-