Roy Boy

I made this wine from grapes off the vine. It does taste good for a young
wine, but there is no way I would serve this to anyone else with the smell.

The wine I made from a blush grape (type unknown) I took from my brothers
vines does not have this smell after the second racking. The water melon
wine that has only been racked once has the smell. The reason I question if
something is wrong is because the red wine is clear and I have not had any
settlement after the last racking. I would think if it was the yeast, it
would of gone with the yeast.