Kathy in NZ

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:10:40 +0000 (UTC), (Glitter
Ninja) wrote:

> Combined I bet I
>have 1,000 recipes for casseroles, although most probably contain
>Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, and/or "one bag frozen broccoli".
> I love casseroles.
>
>Stacia

Recently I read a food magazine where a top chef commented on how we
chase recipes, and how magazines, websites, and foodlovers latch on to
hundreds of recipes whereas a good chef will have a small range of
recipes that he/she will perfect. That rang a bell with me. He
commented on simplicity, the freshest ingredients, cooked well, and
not getting too complicated. Again that rang bells.

Just a thought....
Kathy