Taemon

Beach Runner wrote:

> Taemon wrote:
>> But I don't want scientific data :-) I want tips, and recipes and
>> ideas. I want to talk food!

> I posted two suggestions, on general, one filled with data for
> balance. If you want recopies go for other recommendations.

I've read it, and I thank you all. I decided to stay here for a while.

I'm not ready to become vegan again, and maybe never will. But I
definitely want to eat more vegan than I do now. So I want ideas,
inspiration, and just basic chatting. Is why I decided against a
mailinglist; newsgroups are more - casual. That's not quite the word -
I mean I can easily ignore threads, browse as wanted. Sorry, not a
native speaker!

I've killfiled two people, bringing down the number of messages with a
half already :-)

Okay. Yesterday I found carrot in my vegetable subscription. I'm not
very fond of carrot; I find them too sweet. Any ideas?

T.