>The amazing thing is you see how American's eat, and it's not real
>food. It's all this highly processed food, made with increasingly
>genetically engineered products, filled with Chemicals.

I've been eating this garbage. It has made me feel horrible and sick.
My body can't take this garbage anymore. So I've started learning about
nutrition and what to eat. I'm already starting to feel better. Now
that I've learned more about just how bad and especially unnutritious
the modern American diet is, I think the boxes of "food" in the
supermarket should have big, glowing skull and crossbones printed on
them.

>Fresh, local or best home grown food is the best alternative, but what
>has become America's largest crop? Grass. And the grass consumes a

Yeah. I'm in favor of just using ground covers.

>Why is corn in almost everything? There were farm subsidies at one time

Corn certainly does suck (except I like cornbread though). But I hate
the way America misuses corn.

>Health, except for a small market doesn't drive food, the most important medicine.

Maybe that will change as more Americans realize that typical American
food is doing bad things to them.

> A great book is Square Foot Gardening on how to use small spaces to grow
> large amounts of produce using non toxic methods.

Sounds good. I'll look into it.

I've been watching some things on TV about China rushing head over
heels into immitating the American way of life, with excessive
consumerism, eating unhealthy, etc. I see this happening and I see the
Chinese as a bunch of fools who are unaware of the lessons that some of
us in America are learning. The chinese are headed for a disaster as
far as their health and their environment. They're going to kill their
environment and themselves. What everyone on earth really needs is just
a moderate amount of material things and a healthy way of life that is
in keeping with a healthy environment. It's stupid to think that we all
can or should have vast, unlimited amounts of material wealth. However,
I don't think the chinese will ever be able to eat as much meat as
Americans because America is barely capable of growing enough meat to
feed itself. China with a billion people could never grow that much
meat per person. That's one thing that most chinese won't be able to
immitate.