PorkTeriyaki

OK but I'm just saying what I've heard. I posted a message in groups
on Alaska, before going there, asking for restaurants that serve game:
such as bear, moose, caribou, musk ox, etc. One response was that it's
illegal for restaurants to serve meat shot in the wild since you don't
know what deseases they could be carrying. (Other say "That's not what
we Alaskans eat", citing hamburgers and pizza as their regular fare.)
The only wild game they can serve is the fish caught in their waters.
On visiting Alaska I found no restaurant anywhere serving any other
kind of game. I've seen reindeer sausages in some stores but that's
from reindeer domestically raised & inspected by USDA.